Terms & conditions
Riz Resume is a resume development, training, and consultancy service that helps job seekers prepare resumes and impact prospective employers. We neither are a recruitment firm nor act as labor consultants to any employer or employment partners. Our site is bound by a set of terms and conditions that the job seekers must agree to and adhere to. ACCESSING, BROWSING, OR USING THE SITE INTIMATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT, SO PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE Action. This Agreement is licitly binding. One of the chief objectives of these Terms and Conditions is to discourage and prevent misuse and fraud.
You will acknowledge your payment obligations, and you are okay with us storing your basic payment information (Including your name, address, payment mode, date of order, IP address, etc.). In addition, there may be fees and taxes that are united to our prices.
If you obtain any of our paid Services ("Premium Services"), you agree to pay us the appropriate fees and taxes.
Foreign exchange fees or price differences based on the area (e.g., exchange rates) may govern your purchase.
We do not collect your billing information (e.g., credit card details or any banking passwords)
There may be suitable taxes attached to your purchase, and you agree to bear the same.
Riz Resume does not post any job proposals or send emails to accumulate personal information or money to promise any job. Our services are well established and qualified to resume development/ resume consultancy and, in some cases, interview training.
Riz Resume does not promise any jobs or interview calls to the end-user after taking its services. The services provided by Riz Resume are the best effort and best in class. Still, the end-user needs to understand that there is a sizeable skilled population and a comparatively lesser number of professional jobs open in the market. Hence, assuring a job is not feasible.
Riz Resume wants job seekers to be highly vigilant regarding any false promises by anyone pretending to be us. In the occurrence of any such remark, you should inform us immediately. Our resume writers will reach you for stuff related to your resume only. If anyone seeks non-work-related information such as Credit Card numbers or Bank information over the phone or email, do not respond to such requests. Kindly call us or write to us at Info@rizresume.com.
Refund Policy & Money Back Guarantee
Riz Resume guarantees the end user's complete satisfaction and money back if the end-user is not happy with the first draft of their resume. To avail of this, the end-user must instate a refund request through a written email within 48 hours of receiving the first draft of the resume. Post this; we will investigate to ascertain the validity of the request. Riz Resume will initiate the refund process in the next seven working days if the request is genuine. If there is a setback in sending an implication by the end-user, the refund shall not be concocted as per policy. We will not process a refund request if a) you do not present a written email with your concerns within 48 hours of your resume delivery, b) you decide to improve your initial requirements for resume development, c) you are a daily customer.
Your Rights & Content Ownership
You own all of the Content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
You promise only to provide information and Content that you have the right to share and that the information you provide will be truthful.
- By submitting ideas or other feedback regarding our Services, you agree that Riz Resume can use and distribute (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without fee to you.
- You acknowledge only providing Content or information if that does not infringe the law or anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaking a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be correct.
- We may modify, interrupt or end any Service or change and modify prices prospectively at our discretion.
- Riz Resume is not a storage service. You agree that we do not commit to store, maintain or provide you a copy of any content or information that you or others provide, except to the extent required by relevant law.
- When you see or use others' Content and information shared on our Website, it is at your hazard.
- You agree that we are not liable for third parties (including other Members') Content, data, or any losses due to your use or reliance on it.
- You are accountable for deciding if you want to obtain or use third-party apps or sites that link from our website Services. Third-party apps and sites have their legal terms and privacy policies, and you may be permitting others to use your information in ways we would not. Riz Resume is not responsible for these other sites and apps -- use these at your hazard.
- You understand that Riz Resume has the power at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Sites) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation, or valid legal inquiry. It may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with an investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or response to a lawful court order or security. In addition, we can (and you with this expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law obligation or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, consider necessary or proper in connection with the investigation and resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal harm.
- Other users (including unauthorized users or "hackers") may post or transmit offensive or offensive stuff on the Sites, and that may involuntarily reveal you to such attack and filthy materials. It is also possible for others to obtain private information about you due to your usage of the Sites and that the recipient may use such information to attack or injure you. Riz Resume disapproves of such unauthorized uses, but by using the Sites, you confirm and agree that Riz Resume is not responsible for using any secret information that you openly disclose or share with others on the Sites. Please carefully select the kind of information that you publicly reveal or share with others on the sites.
- Riz Resume shall have all the rights to take significant action and demand damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, purposely or accidentally in Distributed Denial of Services.
- Riz Resume owns all rights to alter the Pricing of any or all of its services as and when it believes required. Such a change may not be delivered to the end-user explicitly and shall only be visible through the Website.
- Riz Resume shall have access to your job-related documents. The documents shall be grasped in our databases post the delivery of services but will not be yielded by a third party without your consent unless the Law or Government requires so. You agree to indemnify Riz Resume if the documents are leaked through an internet infringement of security.
- You are okay with using our websites, mobile apps, and email to provide you with important notices. This Agreement applies to mobile applications as well. In addition, you accept several additional information that can be parted with us.
- If the contact information you give is not up to date, you may miss these declarations.
- You agree that we may present notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you presented, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You accept to keep your contact information up to date.
Complaints Regarding Content
- We admire the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information provided to us by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties.
Dos & Don’ts
Dos. You acknowledge that you will:
- Comply with all appropriate laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and administrative requirements;
- Provide specific information to us and keep it renewed;
- Use your actual name on your documents;
- Professionally use the Services.
Don'ts. You agree that you will not:
- Any information provided by you on this site shall not be lying in any way.
- You may not post, share, or duplicate in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without receiving the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by sending inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable Content to Riz Resume
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile (including those of actors, authors, models & others);
- Create a false identity on/for Riz Resume
- Lie your current or previous positions and qualifications;
- Deceive your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Falsify your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Harass, damage, or harm another person or our employees;
- Send spam or other uninvited communications to Riz Resume or others;
- Scrape or copy profiles and knowledge of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins, and add-ons, and any other technology or standard work);
- Act in an illegal, defamatory, offensive, obscene, discriminatory, or otherwise undesirable manner;
- Reveal information that you do not have the right to uncover (such as private information of others (including your employer));
- Outrage intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights;
- Infringe the intellectual property or other rights of Riz Resume, including, without limitation, using the word "Riz Resume" or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except without our permission
- Send Riz Resume any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by Riz Resume;
- Add Riz Resume to distribution lists without our consent or authorization.
- Send Riz Resume anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Create profiles or provide Content that promotes escort services or adultery.
- Copy or use the information, Content, or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, Content, or data on Riz Resume in connection with a competitive service (as determined by Riz Resume);
- Copy, modify, or create derivative works of Riz Resume, the Services, or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by Riz Resume);
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Riz Resume without our express consent
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/resell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Riz Resume feature of the Services, without Riz Resume consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from Riz Resume without the consent of Riz Resume
- Share or disclose information of others without their express approval;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts, robots, other means or processes to access, "scrape," "crawl," or "spider" the Services or any related data or information on the Website;
- Engage in "framing," "mirroring," or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Override any security feature of the Website or our Delivery of Services;
- Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services or Website (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms)
Denial of Service
- Riz Resume reserves the full right and freedom to decide whom it wishes to work with and who it wishes to not work with. As such, if we, as a company, feel that you are not professional in your dealing or are a threat to our business as a client or if for any other reason we do not wish to join with you, we can and will reject the provisioning of our services to you. If you have already paid us, the amount shall be credited back to your account when we decide not to further work with you.
Use of this Agreement
Here are some essential details about how to read the Agreement.
- If a court with jurisdiction over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and we agree that the court should revise the terms to make that part enforceable while still fulfilling its purpose. If the court cannot do that, you and we agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and enforce the rest of this Agreement. The English version of this Agreement is binding to the extent allowed by law, and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement (including additional terms that we may provide when you engage with a Services feature) is the only Agreement between us regarding the Services. It replaces all previous agreements for the Services.
- If we do not enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that Riz Resume has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not distribute or give this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our permission. However, you agree that Riz Resume may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third-party recipients to this Agreement.
- Riz Resume reserves the right to alter its terms and conditions as and when it deems necessary. Such a move may not be communicated to the end-user explicitly and shall only be evident through the Website. If you do not agree to these modifications, you must report and stop availing of our services.
- In the unlikely event, if we end up in a legal argument, it will take place in the courts of Hyderabad, India.